|More to Read
Below is a list of articles on Female Sexual Dysfunction (FSD) and related topics. Click on the article to view it.
- I Cant Get No Satisfaction
Readers can find information on avoiding, treating and managing sexual dysfunction related to diabetes. The Eros Therapy is featured as a new means to help overcome sexual dysfunction.
- Drug Industry Seeks Viagra-Like Remedy for Women
Since the launch of Viagra, pharmaceutical companies have been scrambling to find the next big sex drug this time for women. The article also includes information on non-pharmacological options, such as the Eros Therapy.
- Equal Opportunity Women are eager to participate in the Viagra revolution
The advent of Viagra has spawned the medical and pharmaceutical communities to study female sexual problems. The only product the FDA has cleared to market for the treatment of female sexual arousal disorder is the Eros Therapy.
- Clitoral vacuum therapy for women
Dr. Kevin Billups, a practicing urologist, answers questions from the editors of Medical Aspects of Human Sexuality about the Eros therapy, a clitoral vacuum therapy for women with sexual arousal difficulties.
- Treating Female Sexual Dysfunction
This article on AmericasDoctor.com provides information on treatments for female sexual dysfunction, including various drugs, as well as a non-drug therapy called the Eros therapy.
- Eliciting the sexual concerns of your patient in primary care
Dr. Rosemary Basson provides guidance for initiating an open discussion with patients about their sexual concerns that stem from medical conditions. Basic questions and interview techniques are discussed.
- JAMA Patient Page: Sexual Dysfunction Silence About Sexual Problems Can Hurt Relationships
The Journal of the American Medical Association reports on the number of women who suffer from sexual dysfunction, its causes and the types of sexual dysfunction.
- Non-Pharmacological Possibilities for Treating Female Sexual Dysfunction Now on the Horizon
Laura Berman, Ph.D. and Jennifer Berman, M.D., experts in the treatment of female sexual dysfunction, provide information and clinical study results on the EROS -Clitoral Therapy Device (CTD) the only non-drug option for the treatment of FSD.
- Wives Who Dont Want Sex Follow-Up
Drs. Laura and Jennifer Berman define the types of FSD and discuss treatment options including the Eros therapy on oprah.com.
- Preliminary Report on a New Non-Pharmacologic Vacuum Device Designed to Enhance Clitoral Engorgement
Kevin Billups M.D. presented clinical study data on a new device for the treatment of Female Sexual Dysfunction The Eros therapy (clitoral therapy device).
- Sexuality and Sexual Problems
The American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists provides information on the female sexual response pattern, some common sexual problems, and ways in which women and their partners can deal with these problems.
- Welcome to the MenopauseRX Page on Female Sexual Dysfunction
The topic of Female Sexual Dysfunction, including causes, treatment options and common questions, is discussed. This particular website is focused on helping women cope with changes experienced during menopause and perimenopause.
- Female Sexual Dysfunction: Definitions, Causes & Potential Treatments
This comprehensive article by Laura Berman, Ph.D. and Jennifer Berman, M.D., experts in the treatment of female sexual dysfunction, discusses the new emphasis on female sexual dysfunction research.
- For Women Only Sexual Dysfunction in Women
Drs. Laura and Jennifer Berman answer questions on ABCNews.com from Good Morning America viewers.
- Female Sexual Function Forum, October 2000.
Locate abstracts presented at the Female Sexual Function Forum the worlds largest meeting to date devoted to the multi-disciplinary study of female sexual function and dysfunction.
- Safety and Efficacy of Sildenafil (Vigara) in Postmenopausal Women With Sexual Dysfunction
This abstract from a peer-reviewed article in Urology reports on the role of sildenafil (Viagra) in treating women with sexual dysfunction. It was found that overall, sexual function did not improve significantly in the study group of 30 women.
- Data on Viagra Trial, Not Going to Show Broad or Robust Effects in Females, Says Pfizer Consultant.
Newsweek reports on the first large-scale clinical trial involving the use of Viagra in women with sexual dysfunction. Formal presentation of study results is expected at a scientific meeting in 2001.
- Seeking Help for Sexual Function Complaints: What Physicians Need to Know About the Female Patients Experience
A web-based survey of 111 women was conducted to gain insight into the female patients experience in seeking help from physicians regarding sexual function complaints.
© 2006 NuGyn, Inc. All rights reserved. All information is intended for your general knowledge only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for specific medical conditions. You should seek prompt medical care for any specific health issues and consult your physician before attempting treatment.